
This year we decided to have a July 4 party and invited Laura's Mom2Mom group. Okay so what is the best way to kick off a 4th of July party?? Renting a margarita machine of course!! It was actually quite refreshing in the 100+ heat and we are sure it was a hit with our guests.

Jackson had been excited all day about our party so he couldn't wait until everyone arrived to try out the chips. He's having a little appetizer here before our guests arrive

Here's the gang! We missed you Becky....

Now why is it that all the mom's are with the kids?? Where are the dads? Drinking margaritas apparently

And what better way to finish off a good grilled dinner than with cupcakes with blue sprinkles. "More blue! More blue!" as Jackson kept saying

And of course you also have to have a good bubble maker! Not only can Mike grill incredible burgers and dogs but he can make HUGE bubbles that thrilled the kids (as you can see)

And last but not least a couple of swings in the new big boy swing! Wheeeeeeeeeeee
1 comment:
I wish I could get that excited over a bubble. Or perhaps it's best that I don't; bubbles always burst in the end.
See what I did there with the metaphor for life?
Post a Comment