This is my dear friend, Mandy. I went to visit her for a weekend before we had the blog so thought I'd back track a little to post this. Let's see...this was taken in May in Boston (where Mandy currently lives with her hubby and daughter). We met in Hong Kong during our 8th grade year and were instant friends. Since this time however we have never seen each other in the same place, or country I might add. Thanks to Mandy's great pen pal skills we've managed to keep in touch the past 18 years. Since our year together in Hong Kong we've seen each other in Washington D.C., London, Texas, and now Massachusetts. Who knows where we'll meet next!Friday, August 1, 2008
International Friends
This is my dear friend, Mandy. I went to visit her for a weekend before we had the blog so thought I'd back track a little to post this. Let's see...this was taken in May in Boston (where Mandy currently lives with her hubby and daughter). We met in Hong Kong during our 8th grade year and were instant friends. Since this time however we have never seen each other in the same place, or country I might add. Thanks to Mandy's great pen pal skills we've managed to keep in touch the past 18 years. Since our year together in Hong Kong we've seen each other in Washington D.C., London, Texas, and now Massachusetts. Who knows where we'll meet next!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so impressed that you have both stayed in contact so well. What a fun friendship!
Post a Comment