Friday, September 26, 2008

Flying Solo

When Dad is out of town for an entire week what do we do?? Well we found lots of things to occupy our time! We started out last weekend with lots of park trips, playing in the yard and a first at Chick-fil-a. Jackson discovered ketchup and loves to dip those nuggets! Luckily during the week we kept busy with our normal routine: Mom's group, music class, a trip to the gym, and some play dates with friends. But other than that we did have several silly moments. Here's one of Jackson playing with his "I'm One" hat.

We also had a few not so good moments. Like this one---YIKES! A squished blueberry is on his finger!!! "hand wipe NOW Mama" were Jackson's exact words.


And Jackson decided to eat some tree bark---yummy! I tried my best to dig it all out of his mouth

And no days would be complete without lots of snuggles from Jackson---he is quite the loving kid


And of course Bear gets lots of loving too!


And last but not least Bear even got to sleep on the furniture (we're getting rid of it anyways). I think she was more exhausted at the end of the week than I was!



No comments: