Saturday, December 27, 2008

Ho Ho Ho



Putting cookies out for Santa

Dark family shot




Christmas morning. Santa brought Jackson a BIG DIGGER! (there's a video but at the end of the blog)
Checking out the stocking loot

Mid way through opening presents



Christmas dinner. Hard to tell by Jackson's plate but the menu was: turkey, dressing balls, mashed potatoes, green beans, fruit salad, cranberry relish, and rolls. YUMMY!

We've had such beautiful holiday weather that we couldn't resist including all these great outdoor shots. We even got a few good bike rides in. Here's Jackson on his digger

See....he does smile (just usually not for the camera)

Even the dogs got in on the fun (Cousin Oliver and Bear)





Taking a quick break
Jackson tackles Mike

We couldn't leave Baby Manes out. Looks kind of like I swallowed a ball by the angle of this shot
Brotherly love.............

Jackson showing us how the digger works on Christmas morning




2 comments:

Kelly said...

What fun! I bet he was beside himself when he saw that BIG digger. And I'm also so impressed at the Christmas dinner...your cooking skills and his eating skills. (Can he teach Tate some of that?) :) Looks like a wonderful Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great holiday. I hope Jackson will come over and dig at my house when the spring planting starts.

Oliver was exhausted when he came home, I think he had loads of fun with you guys.