And on another sad note I lost my dear friend, Christina on Tuesday, January 27. She has been a strong fighter against brain tumors for the past 10 years and finally lost her battle. I wasn't able to go to the funeral this weekend but am so thankful that 3 weeks ago I was able to go see her (with two other friends) in Ohio to say good-bye. It was the hardest thing I've ever had to do. I miss her so much already. I don't think College would have been the same without her, nor would the past 10 years. Here we are at my wedding (Christina is 4th in line)

And here we are celebrating another friends wedding, Christina's roommate throughout college and another of my dear friends--Devra. Christina is on the left

And this picture makes me smile because Christina was always the life of the party. She always cracked us up. Melissa, Christina, and myself were all in the same sorority and just about inseparable at events. Here we are at an infamous AOPirate event (Melissa's in the middle and Christina's on the right). Love you Stina!

And here we are celebrating another friends wedding, Christina's roommate throughout college and another of my dear friends--Devra. Christina is on the left

And this picture makes me smile because Christina was always the life of the party. She always cracked us up. Melissa, Christina, and myself were all in the same sorority and just about inseparable at events. Here we are at an infamous AOPirate event (Melissa's in the middle and Christina's on the right). Love you Stina!


2 comments:
Those are all great pictures. Been thinking about you this week!
Laura,
I am so sorry. I know that this has been so difficult on you. I simply can't imagine! Hang in there! Thinking about you guys...and love you lots!
Cindy
Post a Comment