
There is no other word to describe Mike right now except maybe Super Husband. Mike's birthday was this past Friday, the 17
th and he just wanted a nice evening with family. Mike has been pulling double duty since Anna was born, not only taking care of our two kids but also me. I was sick last week and not only did he take off work but he took the night shifts with Anna ALL week (I would feed her but he stayed in her room until she was asleep which is HUGE help)! I knew I picked the right guy 10 years ago but little did I know my kids were going to have the best dad ever! Thanks Mike for all you have done and continue to do (without complaints I might add). You are tireless right now when it comes to helping me and playing with our lucky kiddos. I love you and Happy Birthday!!
1 comment:
Way to go Mike!
Post a Comment