We think it is just too funny how the mind of a toddler works. I have so many fun conversations with Jackson all day I feel like I just have to talk with Mike for hours each night to make sure he hears them all too.
The other day at dinner...
Jackson: Did you just eat a bite of my chicken poppy seed?
Me: Yes, is that okay?
Jackson: As long as it was a yucky piece
After nap time one day......
Me: Did you rip up this book?
Jackson: Yep, I did
Me: Well honey now the book has to be thrown away because we cannot read it
Jackson: That's okay. We'll go to Target and buy a new one
Last weekend while I was getting ready for Church......
Jackson: Wow Mama, you look really pretty today. Really really pretty!
Me: Wow Jackson that is so nice of you to say. Thank you so much honey
Jackson: Do you think Anna will be pretty too?
Today in the car......
Jackson: Have to be careful with this book. It's a special library book
Me: That's right we do have to be careful with them.
Jackson: But not this book. This is Anna book
This one makes me feel super guilty........
Me: Okay, after you finish your snack we're going to get in the car and go to Kid's Club (a.k.a. my gym)
Jackson: Sure. Do you think that boy will hit me again this time? It not nice to hit and he hurt my feelings
Me: (thinking wow---I had to give him a big hug for that one and talk about hitting and then I almost didn't go to the gym today. Poor Jackson!)
At snack time the other day........
Me: Okay get in your chair so you can eat your snack
Jackson: what is it? Is it a special snack?
Me: Well.... it's pineapple and some cheese
Jackson: OHHHH PINEAPPLE??? I LOVE pineapple! You think it will be juicy? I LOVE juicy!
Me: (thinking how great it is that one person can be so excited about pineapple)
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment