Thursday, August 20, 2009
P-I-Z-Z-A
One of my favorite traditions growing up was eating Dad's homemade pizza every Sunday night. Believe it or not he is still doing it! It's more a perfected work of art these days but even tastier than I remember as a kid! On our recent trip we were lucky enough to be at their house for pizza. Here are FIVE pizzas before....
Yummy! And 3 ready to be eaten (the other 2 were still in the oven). Mine is in the middle--doesn't it look fabulously delicious?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You have no idea what this just did to my appetite. My mouth started to water like Pavlov's dog. I am going to do a random drop by some Friday. Tell them not to be frightened, just slide my pizza to the door and I will leave shortly after.
Yum!
Post a Comment