Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Jackson's first day of school!!

Jackson had his first ever day of school yesterday. He has been so excited about preschool. He's going 2 days a week for 3 hours. It's a great opportunity for him and fun for me and Anna to have a little one on one time as well. Here he is ready to hop in the car for SCHOOL Showing off his backpack
Jackson grabbed Anna for a quick hug

Here's a quick shot of his classroom and teacher on "meet the teacher" day

Here's a glimpse of his very cool "outside classroom" as they call it.




I didn't even cry when I dropped him off yesterday but for some reason I did cry on the way home in the car after picking him up. He just looked like such a big boy standing outside waiting for me to come through the carpool lane. It made me tear up to see him looking so big.







2 comments:

Kelly said...

So cute, and yes, he is getting so big!

barb said...

yeah! glad the first day of school was fun....there will be many more days like that....