Thursday, July 15, 2010

Look who's PREGNANT!!!!


AUNTIE EM and Uncle Karl are PREGGOS!!! Woo Hoo I'm going to be an AUNT! Mike and I are super excited to be Aunt and Uncle to baby Sweetness!! (That's the name of the new little one). Jackson and Anna are excited to be having a cousin. We won't know what this little one is until January but we are all excited! Emily and Karl broke the news to us last month in Colorado and we've had to keep the news under secret lock and key until now!

When Emily and Karl visited last month we made sure to celebrate with them and do LOTS and LOTS of baby shopping! Emily was loaded down with tons of maternity clothes from me and a few friends and also we sent them home with every baby essential we could part with from cradle to toys.



The kids helped us celebrate too and one night we went out without the kids to have some good adult time!

Then it was off for lots of baby stuff. Here we are getting Emily registered at Babies R Us. It took us almost all day but I think we went through every department and got some great items on her registry
And here is the bedding she picked out for Sweetness at Pottery Barn Kids. Love that store. The whole baby shopping day was so much fun!!

Sweetness is going to be so lucky to have such wonderful loving parents! We can't wait to share in this journey with them both and cannot wait to meet our niece/nephew next year!!!










1 comment:

Michelle said...

Congrats to the WHOLE family!!! I know you all are super excited! So from what I've seen so far, I'm going with boy:)