Totally forgot I still had more NYC pictures. Guess that tells you how many we took!
Here we are outside Serendipity. We didn't get a table because we didn't feel like waiting 2 hours for frozen hot chocolate although I'm sure it would have been delicious
Last night in NYC. Dinner at Blue Fin (or Blue Fish I can't remember now) before going to see The Lion KingThe Lion King
Jackson is going to be Spider Man for Halloween and is obsessed with Super Hero's so I had to take this shot for him to see! He thought it was pretty cool
Saying goodbye to Baby Sweetness
Last look at Times Square
And a quick tea in Bryant Park before taking a cab back to the airport
We had such a great trip and I am really looking forward to the next MMF Girl's Trip (Mowrer, Manes, Flatau)
No comments:
Post a Comment