Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Brinley pics--take 2

The kids and I miss Brinley so much!  Look at this sweet sweet Brinley Boo
 Jackson is explaining the importance of the Dow Pizza experience
 Mama and Baby.  Emily is such a fantastic mom--and totally calm and collected (NOT like I was as a first time mom)
 Another shot of sweet sweet Brinley boo
 Taking Brinley on a walk to Food Lion
 My last night with Brinley and Emily----so hard to say goodbye
 Brinley taking her first paci
 Happy family
 Brinley asleep with her Aunt La La
 Look how tiny!!!
 Anna trying out Mimi's bounce seat
 Brinley in one of Anna's outfits looks so similar to Anna
 Emily trying out baby wearing
 Anna and I trying to entertain Brinley in the car one afternoon

 Jackson saying goodbye
 Just enjoying this sweet Baby!!
It was so hard to leave Brinley and Emily.  It was so much fun staying with Emily and helping to take care of the 3 of them (although really like a vacation to me it was so easy).  I miss all the sister talk and time together.  It was super fun for me and a memory I'll always treasure

No comments: