Friday, July 18, 2008

Boo Boos Galore

We have officially hit the band aid craze. And specifically the ELMO band aids, or melmo as Jackson says. We've heard kids love them and now we see what other parents have been talking about. After a pretty good fall in a parking lot we've had to doctor this boo boo several times a day. "Mama boo boo NOW" which can be translated to "I'm ready for a new band aid on my boo boo please my sweet Mother" (or more probably, "I need another band aid for my boo boo RIGHT NOW lady!")

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We know this stage well. Isabelle has been there for more than a year now. Erica actually gave her ten boxes of fancy Band aids for Christmas last year. It might have been her favorite present!

Kelly said...

Love all of the posts. That is too cute about the band-aids. Right now Tate throws a fit if I have to put one on him, so it will be interesting to see when/if that changes. Maybe Jackson can tell them how cool they are?