So we think this is a sure winner for the next America's Funniest Videos! Jackson has some kind of strange love of sour things like lemons and limes. When we got home from the grocery store the other day he saw my bag of limes (meant for a shrimp dish) and begged for some. He was on his second lime by the time this video was taken. And if you're wondering why he eats on the floor it's because when our house was on the market we needed to be able to stash the highchair easily and he likes it on the floor now.
Monday, August 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is hilarious! I have been amazed when I've seen him eat limes.
And I can't get over how big and grown up he seems almost overnight! Cutie!
It looks like he's in pain and then he says he likes it. That is so funny.
I am really enjoying your blog. What neighborhood is your new house in? I agree that it does look like a giraffe.
Take care and keep posting.
'lish
Post a Comment