Jackson's present---"I still live with my parents"

And his future......................................

Can you read the shirt?? What about a close up?

That's right----BIG BROTHER! Jackson is going to be a big brother in just about 6 months. we are all excited about the new addition to our family (and NO we won't be finding out the sex---sorry to
disappoint everyone). Jackson's really into saying
CHEEEEEEEEESE for the camera these days so this one is really close up.
6 comments:
Ah, you're going to kill me not finding out, but I will obligingly go along. I may just stalk the hospital room door...just playing! :)
We are absolutely thrilled for you guys and can not WAIT to meet the newest Baby Manes.
Congratulations again!
Could that little guy be any cuter!!!
So excited for you!
Hooray! That's fantastic. We're so happy for you guys. Keep posting.
Alicia
Congratulations! How exciting to add to your beautiful family!
We are so excited for you! Also, Judah has the same "I still live with my parents" shirt from his aunt Laura
Congrats you guys! Looking forward to meeting another Manes! Love ya!
Post a Comment