Saturday, November 22, 2008

House pictures

This blog isn't too exciting but we finally have some house pics up. We still have boxes out sadly so we chose not to "feature" those rooms (or rooms like the office which are pretty crammed with unfiled papers these days) :) Most rooms don't have much on the walls. The only "complete" room is our family room. We are going to paint some of the rooms sometime in the future---hopefully sooner than later! We'll see if that actually happens before the baby arrives. Family room

One side of family room

other side of family room

Kitchen table

Kitchen

Dinning room (very boring at the moment)

Jackson wanted to get a pose in

Play room---Jackson's favorite room in the house. I didn't get the walls and walls of bookshelves filled with toys so it actually looks quite clean

And of course, Mike's favorite room......

Jackson's room
Baby's room (complete with boxes of clothes yet to make it to the attic)

Backyard



4 comments:

Michelle said...

I love it! I am partial to the kitchen (both inside and out)!!! It won't be long before you'll have lots of new pictures of the baby to hang on those walls :)

Jennifer said...

It is beautiful!!! I too love the kitchen. The wood is perfect with the granite counter tops. Can't wait to see the playroom in a few years- it will look like a preschool loaded with toys. J

Anonymous said...

Wow...looks like a model home for sure! You have a beautiful home and I love how cozy and spacious it is. Congrats again and Sonali can't wait to come play with Jackson and baby in your playroom!

Kelly said...

Looks great...LOVE the kitchen! :)