Take that ball out from under your shirt and stop kidding around with all this pregnancy talk. You look incredible- why do you just have a belly and no padding anywhere else? This looks fake. J
Laura, How is it possible for you not to have gained a single pound with baby #1, and now again with baby #2. You look amazing. It's totally unfair that I only have to THINK about food and gain weight (and I'm NOT pregnant), while you look trim as ever while actually pregnant.
Congratulations! I can't wait to see your baby pictures.
4 comments:
Take that ball out from under your shirt and stop kidding around with all this pregnancy talk. You look incredible- why do you just have a belly and no padding anywhere else? This looks fake. J
You look great, Laura! What cute pointy belly!!!! I'm so glad I got to talk to you yesterday - I miss you :)
You are crazy tiny everywhere but your belly!! You look so cute!
Laura, How is it possible for you not to have gained a single pound with baby #1, and now again with baby #2. You look amazing. It's totally unfair that I only have to THINK about food and gain weight (and I'm NOT pregnant), while you look trim as ever while actually pregnant.
Congratulations! I can't wait to see your baby pictures.
Post a Comment