Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Last moments

Less than 24 hours and we should be meeting the 4th member of our family! We are all very excited and I'm getting really nervous. Jackson's been telling everyone today that "I go see baby at hospital with Aunt Bab". "After baby comes out of my tummy I be big brother" (his tummy, my tummy---whatever!) We've had a nice week together. Jackson was really quite at my LAST doctor's appointment--only due to the fact he was into Cars.
And here he is with his very first ice cream cone! What an event :) He's shared one with me before but this was HIS according to Jackson.

We had a great picnic lunch at the park one day (cold but fun)

And lots of fun on the playground

Yesterday I gave him lots of piggyback rides at the park (got some funny looks) and boy was I out of breath! WHEW :)

Today we made cupcakes to celebrate the baby's birthday

YUMMY!!!!
I'm kind of sad knowing that it won't be just the two (and three) of us anymore but really excited to meet "Baby 2" as Jackson has been calling him/her all these months.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking of you Laura (and support team) and am looking forward to hearing!!! Take it easy as much as you can in order to heal faster.
Can't wait to hear!!! You'll be in my prayer tomorrow, and certainly the days to come. :)

Michelle said...

WOW!!!! I can't believe it's almost time! Can't wait to see what baby 2 is... my vote is actually a girl (you'd be only one several that ends up with a girl:)

I'll be thinking of you! Let us know ASAP... I'll be waiting by the computer:)

Kelly said...

I can't wait to hear the news! I've been telling Tate several times that Jackson is about to be a big brother. It looks like y'all have had some special final days as an only child memories...fun!

Anonymous said...

Hey Lady..
I thinking about you soooo much!! I can't wait to see sweet pictures of little Braden or Miss Anna.
Lots of love!!!
Cindy