Thursday, June 11, 2009

100 books (and pictures of Anna)

CONGRATULATIONS TO JACKSON!!! We told him once he read 100 books we'd take him to Blue Goose (one of his favorite restaurants). Well....it only took him 4 days to read 100 books so we had to make this next challenge a little harder. Now Jackson has to read 100 NEW books and then he can pick out a book to buy. Thank goodness for a great public library. We are 48 books into this new challenge so far. Go Jackson! Anna is definitely a thumb sucker and I just love it!

Some "naked nudie" shots as Jackson calls it.



And a quick video of some of Anna's conversations. She LOVES to talk. I don't remember Jackson ever babbling as much as she does at this age. We have a much longer video that I didn't really think everyone could sit through so this is pretty short. Also her dress actually does fit but for some reason the way she was sitting makes the shoulder straps look huge!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

TOO CUTE!!!! What a great idea on the reading. You have two adorable kids you know:)

Shannon said...

Hi Laura! I haven't checked your blog in a while...Anna is a cutie!! And, way to go Jackson! His reading is impressive!