We survived our first family of 4 vacation. Even though we decided it definitely was NOT the place of choice for kids we still had a good time bonding together as a family. And we are certainly thankful to Mike's Grandmother and parents for letting us stay at their lake cabin.
Jackson has always been a super traveler and Anna proved to be great as well (in all areas besides the car. No cross country road trips in our near future!) Here we are at the airport

On the plane---fun times

And the car. Not so fun (she's biting her fist because she's so mad)

Once we were at the lake we managed to take the kids to a little beach one day.


And of course you have to fish at the lake.

And
kayak--

And take lots and lots of boat rides.


Jackson did a good time of
entertaining Anna for sure

And there is nothing better after grilled chicken than
s'mores!! My favorite!

Mike and I enjoyed some dock time at night playing games. I won by the way!

We were trying to get a picture with the moon but it didn't come out quite like we hoped.

Anna got her first sink bath (as there are no bathtubs in the house--just showers I might add)
4 comments:
Love the pictures!!!! They sure make it look like a great family vacation:)
Do you only get to upload a few pics at a time or all of them at once?
WOW...It sure looks like a great vacation...you totally had me fooled!!! I love the pictues. you guys sure are a wonderful family!The kids are so sweet and cute! - cindy
What wonderful pics!! I'm sad you were so close to me and I didn't get to see you guys, but I'm sure you were busy. I remember the days before kids at that lake house! Miss you guys!! Oh, send me your address to my email... I have a couple things to send you. XOXO! Allison
That waterfall picture is really cool! Anytime away is good, right? :) Looks like a fun adventure!
Post a Comment