With Mike out of town and Jackson at his Aunt and Uncles' house it was just us girls this weekend. We had our first, of what I hope is many to come, girls weekend! So what fun things did we do??
We enjoyed breakfast on the patio

We fixed our hair (of course!!)

Went for a walk

Went shopping (that's a given right?)

Tried on lots of fun outfits---here's a fancy dress

And a cheerleader outfit. Go Red Hawks!

We painted our toenails (don't tell Daddy!). Anna only let me paint two but they sure look pretty

We had a nice soak in the tub


And then picked Jackson up today from Uncle Jack and Aunt Barb's house. The house was really quiet with Jackson and Mike gone. I just hadn't realized how lively our house is with Jackson. We really missed the little guy so it was great to have him home.

He talked the entire way home (30 min) about all the fun he had and then took a great nap. Now for the fun the three of us will have the rest of the night.....After playing some outside Jackson and I are going to have a movie night just the two of us. Am I lucky or what? What a great weekend!
1 comment:
what a party weekend....we had a blast with chatty jackson, as we always do.
love the last pic of the three of you...
Post a Comment