We got over 12 inches of snow!!!
I had to send a lot of pictures because this is just unheard of in Texas. I had to break out my ski pants just to keep warm in the snow :)
Here's Jackson and Anna waiting to go outside

Poor Anna has NO snow clothes so she couldn't get in the snow much. She just had to watch and Jackson and I made sure to go out when she was napping

Mike took a break from work for a little snowman building

Jackson tries the snow


Snowman #2

Fun in the snow. Jackson absolutely LOVED it! A few years ago he hated it but this was a good year to get lots of snow

snowball fights!

Jackson making a snow angel

Snowman #3 (they kept falling over so not sure what I was doing wrong)

Our pond all winter white

Beautiful trees


It was up to Bear's armpits in some areas!

And after all the snow we forgot about taking pictures on Valentine's Day. Here's Jackson examining his heart shaped pancakes

and Anna is all smiles as usual
No comments:
Post a Comment