Friday, January 8, 2010

Prom 09

Happy New Year everyone!! We had a prom theme for our New Year's Eve party this year. Here are some pictures (everyone wore 80s and 90s dresses) Tuxes
It worked out great to move our island and block off part of our kitchen to set the bartender up
And we had a real professional set up for PROM PICTURES
some of the girls
some of the guys
And no prom is complete without a Prom Queen and King
We even had wrist corsage and boutonnieres
Augh---don't you miss the sequin dresses from the 90s??
Jackson got in the action the next day for a quick pose before we took down the backdrop and lights

7 comments:

Michelle said...

HOW FUN!!!!! I think I recognize the two blue sequin dresses:) Oh, and it looks like a few people missed them dress code memo... I see one person being all boring in regular old blue jeans and one guy looks like he was decked out for a 70's prom:) hahaha!!! What a great idea!!!

Allison said...

I absolutely LOVE IT!!! Y'all look great! Where on earth did you get the backdrop? That is priceless. Love the sequined dresses and especially the corsage and wrist-corsage. What a great idea! We need to catch up on the phone again soon... miss you!!

Jennifer said...

OH MY!!! Please move to my town and throw another "Prom Party". That looks so fun!!!!! I am going to steal that party idea- and that fact that you can still wear your high school prom dress makes me puke.

Sarah Smith said...

That is hilarious! You look like you're in high school - you haven't aged a bit, Laura!!!!

Kelly said...

Love the pictures! So sorry that we missed it.

jen mowrer said...

this is great - i love it so much!

Anonymous said...

Okay...that looks like sooo much fun. I may have to copy that idea. But why oh why Miss Laura do you look the exact same in that dress as you did in high school. Amazing!! You go girl! - cindy